Wednesday, May 28, 2008

BLOG SMOG :)

OKIE DOKIE....so TODAY begins my bloggin' career --



WHAT is a BLOG?

**I guess..... A daily/weekly/monthly/yearly.... diary of your life AND happenings in it!



WHO BLOGS?

**Many people....but I was INSPIRED today by a DEAR friend of mine, Brittany Theriot....AKA Britt. - who I babysat as a child...GOSH I feel OLD!



WHEN DO You BLOG?

**Whenever YOU can or have time TOO....or have JUST something to SAY!



WHERE DO you BLOG?

**Many places...myspace, facebook, or HERE...www.blogspot.com ;)



WHY do you BLOG?

** Cause you feel the NEED to express yourself! OR you have something FUNNY to say, OR a good story to share OR you have something you just need to TELL THE WORLD....or WHOEVER will listen to ya--



**********************************************************************************



Sooo THERE are the WHO'S, WHAT'S, WHEN'S, WHERE'S AND WHY'S of bloggin' and NOW HERE'S my FIRST BLOG SMOG.........



**********************************************************************************



BLOGGIN' = gangsta version of Blogging....J/K :) :) LOL :)

I guess it just comes with the textin' language....these days.....the URGE to shortn wrds down a bit-- in order to fit everything into a 1 x 1 inch screen--- You'll find my language, vocabulary, and writing skills aren't always that CORRECT or PROPER....but I DO get my point across ---

So until my next BLOG SMOG.... (I think I might change the name of my BLOG....from 2 Monkeys Mom to BLOG SMOG)......



ttyl :)

Sheri

No comments: