Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Soapy, Sudsy, Bubbly set of DRUMS


Brian had to work late yesterday in Houma, LA ....so when I got home yesterday evening, I had my normal routine of chores to do....UNLOAD the dishwasher, RELOAD the dishwasher, FEED the kiddos, BATH the kiddos.....in the mean time while running Chandler's bath water....I walked into his room to get his pajamas --LONG SLEEVED, of COURSE! I noticed something a little bit outta the ordinary, his drum stool.... turned over upside down...so I flipped it over...and EEEWWWWWWHEW....something yucky, sticky and gooey.... on the seat and NOW on my hands...WHAT the HECK is this CRAP!?!?!?!? THEN it dawned on me.... AND I remembered his prior incident of rubbing LIQUID SOAP on EVERYTHING in site...in his room. Where did HE get this?? I thought, I put all of the LIQUID SOAP up high where he couldn't reach it! One glance around the room....NO SIGN of the tiny travel-size liquid soap bottles....I CHECKED the drawer to make sure the ones I previously put away were still in tact...and they were! STILL a BIG mystery WHERE the soap came from and HOW he got it.....EVEN after asking him several times...I never got a STRAIGHT answer....so my WORK began to clean the GOOK off of the drum seat....WIPE AND WIPE....the seat continues to turn white and streaky with LIQUID soap! Wash, Rinse, REPEAT.....TIMES TWENTY!!! THEN, I noticed the actual drums.....streaky and smeary TOO.....OH YES.....OH YES.....he decided to CLEAN the WHOLE DRUM SET.....NICCCE, HUH? Sooo...I guess he will have the CLEANEST set of DRUMS in town!! Just one little side note.... Saylor NEVER got into the things that he GETS into....he is VERY mischievous!! AND I am SURE to have my hands FULL with him!! BOYS will be BOYS, I guess ;)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Oh, no! Like you needed another project to do!