Friday, May 30, 2008

STRIKE 3, YOUR OUT!!!



Thursday, May 29, 2008 – Saylor’s LAST T-ball game of the season…and quite possibly the last one of her LIFE…as she will start coaches pitch next Spring! She REALLY wanted to play coaches pitch THIS year, but because she has a late birthday, it was ANOTHER year of T-ball, making this her THIRD YEAR of T-ball. I am a bit relieved that the season is OVER, but a little sad too…AND YES, it took a lot of time out of our week but SHE really enjoys the game SOOO much! It’s her favorite sport, the one she wants to play year after year. Plus, it keeps her active! I have posted a few pictures from her last game which they lost. But does it REALLY matter who wins or who loses?? I say….NOT IN T-BALL!!! It’s all about the fundamentals of the game….learning the basics, learning to play as a team, and learning to work together. Some parents REALLY take sports TOOO serious! And to THEM I say, EASE up a bit……..quit living out your sports career through your children!! Of course, I had the overzealous parent sitting by me at the game last night! It really put things into perspective for me! I never want to be THIS parent! Sooooo, if you are EVER at the ballpark with me, and I BEGIN to HOLLER at the my child on the field, OR Holler at a Coach….OR Holler at the Umpire….PLEASE, PLLLEEEEEAAASE, quietly pull me aside and remind me of HOW ignorant I look and sound!! Thanks! Sheri :)

No comments: