Thursday, June 26, 2008

TO INFINITY, AND BEYOND!!


BESIDES music, guitars, and DRUMS....Chandler's LATEST obsession is Disney's movie, TOY STORY with Buzz Lightyear and Woody. He has WATCHED it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! When he FIRST started watching it....he was calling it YEA'S......I had NO CLUE, as to WHY????....BUT I KNEW which movie he was talking about! So, finally the other day I asked Saylor...WHY DOES he call Toy Story ..."YEAS".....and her response was "MOM, IT'S because of the little THREE-EYED green martians in the movie" --- Little DID I know....that they say: "YEEEEAAAAA"........right before the movie begins -- So, the MARTIANS are NOW NAMED "YEAS".....He told me when we go to Disney World this year that he wants to take a picture with "YEAS". Sooo all this Toy Story talk ...got me thinking...WHERE in the HECK did I put that Buzz Lightyear costume I bought AFTER Halloween LAST YEAR at the Disney Store??? I paid like 5 bucks for it --- WOW, what an INVESTMENT!! TA-DAAHHH......There it was...sitting in his closet! Chandler LOVES wearing it until it gets about 150 degrees inside....... then we PEEL it off of him!

So, THEN the other day Brian walks in there and finds him standing in front of his DVD player WATCHING "YEAS" and he has these OLD BROWN BOOTS on that USED to be Saylor's. He must have FOUND those in his closet, dug them OUT, and put them on (the WRONG feet, of course). Brian asks him (with a little chuckle) "Chandler, What are you doing?" Chandler says, "I like Woody! Daddy", "Woody have boots", "and Chandler have BOOTS!". Brian immediately came and got me to make sure I saw THIS BEAUTIFUL SIGHT. OOOHHHHH...HOW WE BOTH got a GREAT LAUGH that night!! So, now I have SEVERAL little Toy Story characters running around my house! WHEN I start seeing the little green "YEAS" I'll let you KNOW!!
AND YES, he is STILL wearing the LONG sleeved pajamas!! I gave up on that battle a while ago!!

No comments: